All the Website Standard Terms and Conditions mentioned on this page are irrevocable on this website, the content within, and all of our products. These terms and conditions are applicable in full force and take control of how you can use Climax Themes website and our products.
The terms “we”, “us”, “our”, “Climax Themes ” refers to us at Climax Themes and the products which are available on Climax Themes. Similarly, terms like “users”, “you”, “your” refer to all our users and visitors surfing the website or using our products.
Throughout this Agreement, certain words or phrases have been used, and it is important that you understand the meaning of them. The list is not all-encompassing and no definition should be considered binding to the point that it renders this Agreement nonsensical:
· “Agreement” refers to this very Terms of Service;
· “Service” refers to the services that we provide, including our plugin (Modern Events Calendar), our WordPress themes, and our Site itself;
· “Site” refers to our website, https://Climax Themes.com;
· “Climax Themes” refers to our company. It may also refer to our Site, our Service, or a combination of them, depending on the context in which this word is used;
· “User” refers to anyone using our Service. General visitors to our Site are also included;
If you have any objection to any of the Website Standard Terms and Conditions listed on this page, you must not use this website, and using it tantamounts to accepting all the terms and conditions mentioned on this page.
By confirming to these terms and conditions, you accept that you will abide by the following eligibility terms. Moreover, in case if you are a part of a corporation, where the end-users as well as the employees and all the other members of the corporation who will be permitted to access the site and license the content and / or the product that is purchased, should accept these terms and conditions.
You are eligible to enter into this agreement and:
1. You are not prohibited by any law, judicial act, or competent authority to enter into an agreement.
2. You are an adult or you have gained adequate consent from your parents / legal guardians to enter into this agreement.
3. Climax Themes has never prohibited you to enter into an agreement like this.
4. You are not a resident of any prohibited state and you are not a member of any terror organization.
5. If you are working on behalf of an organization, you hold all necessary permits to enter into an agreement.
You cannot sell, rent, share, or transfer your access to our website.
· You shall use the product and services in its true form and refrain from any activity which may infringe, disrupt, or delay services to the other users.
· You shall not use the services for any malicious activities such as sending spam, unsolicited messages, harass, stalk, or threaten any other person or system.
· You shall not create any script, software, code, or program which may impair, disrupt, diminish, or add functionality to the services.
Climax Themes may ask you to verify your identity through various means when registering for a product or service. If you have registered with an email ID, Climax Themes may send you a message to the same address that you provided. This message may contain links or a list of the information we’ll need to identify you as the sole owner of the email ID.
As a measure to keep our services and confidential information such as licenses, etc. safe, you have to secure your account with a strong password as an obligation.
You are allowed to have only one account on our website. While each account is allowed to be used by a single user. If you are a part of an organization and own an account on behalf of it, you are allowed to grant access to a few employees. In this case, you, as the person whose name is registered in Climax Themes, will be held responsible for all activities from that account.
You are strictly prohibited from sharing details of your account with any third parties.
In case you get adequate information that your account has been hacked or if you get information about the unauthorized use of your account, you are required to inform Climax Themes immediately.
The services provided by Climax Themes on this day are as mentioned below. Climax Themes holds complete authority to add or deprecate any services according to its sole discretion without any prior notice.
Online Store: Climax Themes allow you to purchase licenses through Climax Themes online store. Any item shall be sold under a specific license and each item you purchase will be associated with a unique license key.
Updates: Climax Themes may provide you updates for its offered products. These updates can be implemented with your discretion, by updating the files and database on your server.
License Key: A license key is provided for every customer who purchases our product and that is required to unlock benefits such as automatic updates, support from our developers, and extra resources for our offered products. This license key is a property of Climax Themes. You are free to use it on your own website. You can also use it on websites of your customers if the website is made by you. However, sharing the license key with any third party is prohibited.
Knowledge Base: Climax Themes provide certain manuals, articles, and tutorials that will help you use the licensed product. Most of these are available for free, while Climax Themes holds the authority to charge for some additional documents.
For all the services and products offered by Climax Themes, you will have to pay the specified fees as published on the respective websites. The payment shall be made via different available payment methods and in any case, where you purchase a subscription, the billing has to be made under a recurring subscription.
Climax Themes may determine or update the pricing for particular products and services from time to time.
All Climax Themes products are sold automatically, recurring subscriptions that renew every year on the anniversary of the purchase date. This is applicable for all paid products unless otherwise states, and the ones that come with a lifetime license that do not require renewals.
A recurring license will automatically renew at the end of the annual license term unless the purchaser cancels the subscription before to the automatic renewal date.
Please note the following details of Climax Themes license subscriptions:
· Subscription renewals are automatically processed annually on the anniversary of the original purchase. The license renewal will continue and remain valid every year (1 year) unless the subscription is canceled prior to the renewal date.
· You may cancel your subscription at any time easily by contacting us. If you desire to cancel your subscription you will no longer receive updates and support for the product and service after your license expires.
· Our product may come with a renewal discount that one can avail if the license is renewed within the renewal period. Post which, the renewal price will be the full product price as published at that particular time, exclusive of any discounts. Climax Themes holds complete authority in managing the cost and discounts in such cases.
· If you choose to renew your subscription after it has been canceled and your extension license has expired, you will be charged the current listed price (at that particular time) for the extended license. We cannot apply older pricing to your new renewal purchase.
· You do not need a Subscription renewal for updates. You will receive updates for a lifetime without any problem.
All our WordPress plugins, themes, and their source code available for download on this website are licensed under the GNU General Public License (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html) version 2.0 or later.
We believe in all our products and stand by their quality and performance. However, things might not work in the same way for everyone. Therefore, if you come across an issue that cannot be resolved, or feel that our product isn’t working as expected, you can request a refund within 14 days after purchase. We will be happy to refund the entire amount.
We will process your refund as soon as possible. In some cases, we might even offer to resolve the issue for you.
· No refund request will be processed after 14 days post-purchase. If you are not happy with the product, apply for a refund within 14 days after purchase.
· By requesting and receiving a refund, you relinquish all ownership of your license and agree to cease the use of the product immediately.
· We reserve the right to reject a refund request if deemed necessary.
· Climax Themes shall not accept any refund requests during promotions like Black Friday, and the refund requested during promotions will be accepted only after the promotion is finished.
· If you purchase a product and ask a refund on it and purchase it again, your second refund request for that product will not be accepted under any circumstances.
· In case duplicates of a product are available on Climax Themes dashboard of which one has been purchased during a promotion (with discount) and the other before the promotion, should refund be requested for the non-discounted product, we will issue a refund only for the discounted product. This is to prevent any form of abuse of our promotions.
· Discount codes offered by Climax Themes are only for new purchases. You may not refund a previous purchase and use the coupon code to purchase the same product again. This applies to all promotions and coupon codes unless stated otherwise.
· By purchasing our products from our partners, you can no longer request a refund for the previous product purchased from Climax Themes Inc. directly in the last 14 days (for any possible reason).
Our products are provided to you as-is, and without any warranty for its quality. We shall never be liable for any damage or flaw in the product.
After your payment has been processed successfully, you will receive an email with your order details and other purchase information. Your license key will be made available in your account area along with your downloadable items. You can download purchased products by logging into the account created for you when purchasing the product and clicking on the appropriate link.
If you did not receive an email containing the mentioned information, you can take a look at the purchase history in your account on the Climax Themes store.
Access to re-download purchased files will be granted so long as your license key is valid. If a license key expires, download access to the associated files will be discontinued until such time as the license key is renewed.
We, at Climax Themes, stand by our products and believe that they are the best possible solutions we deliver. However, if you faced any issues or incompatibilities, you can open up a ticket at our support center and we will help you to resolve your issue. Dedicated support is promised to only those who possess an active license. Free copies and expired licenses are not liable for free support. You will have to purchase a licensed copy or renew an expired license in order to be able to get help from our developers.
All the content, images, videos, products used on this website including documentation are a property of Climax Themes. Although you can refer to everything on this website, you cannot claim our content or products without consent from us.
Climax Themes may send you occasional emails to share some recent updates about our company and products. They’ll often contain information about recent updates, templates, freebies, promotions, and more. You can opt-out of our email newsletters anytime.
We may allow you to receive rewards for any purchases made through your referral. In such a case, you shall be entitled to payments in the scope determined by us from time to time.
In order to withdraw your amount from the affiliate account, it should at least reach $100.
Climax Themes reserves the right at any time to (i) change any information, specifications, features or functions of the Site, Services or Software, including any Trial, (ii) suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or all of the Services or any Trial, including the availability of any feature, database or content, or (iii) impose limits on certain features and Services or restrict access to parts or all of the Services, including any Trial, In each case with or without prior notice and without any liability to you or any third party.
Climax Themes will use its commercially reasonable efforts to notify you of changes to the Services and/or Products that, in Climax Themes’s reasonable opinion, have the effect of materially and adversely diminishing the functionality of the Services and/or Products.
Climax Themes may update or revise this Agreement from time to time. If Climax Themes updates or revises this Agreement, Climax Themes will notify you either by email to your most recently provided email address, by posting the updated or revised Terms of Service and End User License Agreement on the Site or by any other manner chosen by Climax Themes in its commercially reasonable discretion. Your use of the Site, Services, or Software following any such update or revision constitutes your agreement to be bound by and comply with this Agreement as updated or revised. You can view the most current Terms of Service and End User License Agreement on our website. It is your responsibility to review the Terms of Service and End User License Agreement periodically.