If you’ve purchased your theme at Themeforest, you’ll need to download the theme file before you try and install it. Simply log into your account, go to your downloads and locate your theme. Click on the download button and select the “Installable WordPress file only”. This will download the zip file for your theme.
As you can see in the above picture you can download your purchase code by click on the license certificate & purchase code (text)
In order to activate the Kata theme license, you will first need to install and activate the theme and its necessary plugins, then you will need to head over to the Theme Activation page from the WordPress menu.
Install The Kata Theme
2. You will redirect to the install themes page, From the top left corner click on the Upload Theme and upload the kata theme from Upload form
3. After install the kata theme, Please click on the install plugins button
4. After redirecting to the install plugins page
- Select all requirement plugins
- Select Install from dropdown
- Click on the apply button
5 – After install plugins, Please go to the Plugins page and make sure, Elementor, Kata Plus and Kata Plus Pro is activated
Enter Themeforest Purchase Code
Please navigate to WordPress Site > Wp Admin > Kata > Theme Activation and enter your Themeforest Purchase Code
Here you will need to paste your license.
If entered correctly, you will be met with the following confirmation message.